The Saints are set to play against the Detroit Lions in their first round playoff game. Interestingly, both the Lions and the Saints have been sort of “Cinderella” teams in recent memory. The Saints had never won a Superbowl until 2009 and the Lions, coming from the down in the mouth, Detroit, had fared poorly too until this recent season when they wowed us for a while. So here’s rooting for your favorite Cinderella.
- NFL Playoffs Predictions: Who Is Going to the Super Bowl? (bleacherreport.com)
- Detroit Lions Playoff Scenarios: What Is Detroit’s Ideal Road to Super Bowl? (bleacherreport.com)
- New Orleans Saints Playoff Scenarios: Mapping out Saints’ Road to Indy (bleacherreport.com)
- Thoughts On The NFC Playoff Race Going Into The Final Weekend Of The 2011 NFL Season (beltwayboysports.com)
- NFL Playoff Picture: Wild-Card Teams That Will Pull off 1st-Round Upsets (bleacherreport.com)